Monday, April 29, 2013

An Introduction

Hello all! I know there are already too many beauty blogs out there, but I figure there is no harm at taking a crack it it myself.
I'm a 21 year old student studying zoology, I have a Shetland sheepdog, cat, and two guinea pigs and live off campus in an apartment in Colorado. I'm a vegetarian who works hard to prevent as much cruelty to animals as possible, you will see almost exclusively cruelty free brands here (unless information cannot be found on the status of the item such as international products). I also am a very picky about the spending of money, and essentially nothing posted will have been purchased at full price. If I post something I will remember to say where I found it and for how much for other bargain lovers.
I've been using cosmetics since I was in high school, and have only fallen more in love with them.
While I'm unsure of how often I'll post, I'm interested in giving reviews, giving pictures of swatches, and hosting blog sales.
I'm glad to be a part of the beauty community and will try my best to give the most informative reviews that I can.
Thanks for your time!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment